Dangers of School Dangers of School

hmmm

Its too slow and people like me with no patience cannot stand these kind of movies because the voice actor is talking VERY VERY slow aswell as the movie speed! And y didnt the guy have a mouth? Where the hell is his voice comming from? You should learn lip syncing from me, just e-mail me and ill teach you, otherwise its boring! And ur characters should move. Sory to say but you've abused this idea of a movie with funny potential and people could would like it if it was well made. Hey, maybe me and u can re-do this thing, im sure it will become awesome!

Zelda (work in progress) Zelda (work in progress)

uhh, yeah, i dont quite understand...

how the hell did this make it to daily top 5?

Foamy: Eye Stigmata Foamy: Eye Stigmata

WTF?

WHY ON EARTH DID U CHANGE FOAMY'S VOICE? THE NEW ONE SOUNDS LIKE CRAP! CHANGE IT BACK! CHANGE IT BAAAAACKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tribute To My Dad Tribute To My Dad

LMFAO! AHAHAHAHAH! OMG! AHAHAHAH!

"me on speak-POW BAM POW!"HAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG HAHAH SO FUKIN FUNNY! IM WATCHIN IT AGAIN!

Seinfeld: The Theatre Seinfeld: The Theatre

LMFAO

HAHA, FUNNIEST FLASH EVER!

son bitch counter strike son bitch counter strike

Awesome, its so very true

I play RTCW online, the same situation happens, the stupid admin set the gravity to 0, then while the other team is up in the air, he puts the gravity to 1000 and watches all the other team members get thier limbs blown off from falling 100000 feet from the air! To refrain from gettin gibbed, i gotta watch out that I don't jump, not untill he puts the gravity back the way it was. Fortunatly, ive never seen an admin use god mode to cheat. But the worst part it that the servers with the stupid ass admins are the ones that give you a low PING and no lagging. Thankyou, and too all those gay-ass admins:Go fuck youself in the ass you S.O.B.!!!

HEY_YAH_NG_STYLE HEY_YAH_NG_STYLE

I like the girls, and the full music file, I just put it on to listen to the music and watch them juggies bounce! YEAH!

Super Mario Killer Jump Super Mario Killer Jump

LMFAO! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAH! DAMN FUNNY! HE GOT SQUASHED! OMG! NICE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I CANT STOP LAUGHING!!!!!

Flash Wars Flash Wars

ummm, lets see here

first of all, the guns are too modern for D-Day, they had Thomsons and MP40's in WWII. They did not have AK-47's that modern. And another thing, the sniper gun was way too high tech, they did not have those kinds, they had Mauser Rifles, the ones in MOHAA. Play Return To Castle Wolfenstein and you will learn all the guns u need to know.

ayegowj responds:

Hey, flash files are fighting. Does it really have to make sense?

Bonus Stage #4: Yuletide Bonus Stage #4: Yuletide